our group welcomes you, we wish you capitalize from [theqoo] PARK HYE-SOO’S VICTIM GIVES OUT AN INTERVIEW + CANCELS SCHEDULES DUE TO self-discipline VIOLENCE RUMORS and are lucky to ebb to you website online, In this part Ok-pop Korean followers we proffer you at all times yabuki nako and chungha pliable surgical procedure, jang wonyoung and roy kim seungri.
Park Hye-soo’s classmate A mentioned in an interview on the twenty second, “Park Hye-soo bullied me in groups from behind March to May 2011 and my homeroom teacher called them to the teachers’ elbowroom,” including, “The iljins (Park Hye-soo) was actually well-known for stealing money from kids discipline at discipline.”
A added “I don’t know the intuition why you ostracized me. I was so bullied by the majority of the classmates so mighty that my homeroom teacher plane recommended me to transfer to another discipline, and I refused at the time.”
Regarding Park Hye-soo’s self-discipline violence, A mentioned, “I too bethink my immediate friends at that time,” and added, “I wasn’t the one who suffered directly, but if you stare at other reports (about Park Hye-soo), there is no fake information coming from the perspective of other alumni.”
A added “Since 2016, Park Hye-soo has been appearing on TV which upsetted me. I felt affection blood was rising backwards when people believed in her made up innocent, kindly and antiseptic image. I wanted to prove her bullying, but I knew that Park Hye-soo was alive a excellent life and was well surrounded so I was scared and didn’t hold the courage.” A continued “The other victim gave me courage, so I too took courage because I thought it would breathe workable if it wasn’t this occasion,” A mentioned. “I’ll ebb with this til the cease.”
Park Hye-soo’s company beforehand denied all allegations of self-discipline violence. In response, A emphasised by maxim, “I want to endure that justice wins because the voices of the victims are getting louder.”
Finally, A mentioned, “I don’t want to proper (Park Hye-soo)” and added, “I want her to publicly post an apologetic to each person and never assassinate broadcasting or labor activities again.”
1. I uphold you
3. ㅠㅠ Seriously it is so tough to show the damages… Especially with circumstances affection self-discipline violence. It should maintain been critically tough. Find energy
4. So her rife labor will breathe her remaining labor
6. Fighting to the sufferer!!! Most of the Korean residents are taking the sufferer’s facet
7. The child that tormented me is on TV? Doing properly? With a pleasant picture? It should’ve been hell for them
8. The sufferer gave the interview immediately however you are maxim that every one of that is over simply because the corporate and Park Hye-soo are denying it?
9. Hul, the homeroom trainer advised them to switch self-discipline ㄷㄷ
10. Hul if they’re giving interviews immediately, that is irrefutable
[theqoo] DRAMA THAT GOT F*CKED OVER BY PARK HYE-SOO’S self-discipline VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS
Is Dear M. (T/N: NCT Jaehyun is simply too a lead)
The first circumstance will mannerism this Friday
This is a pre-made drama so it isn’t affection they’ll simply maintain her off.
1. She’s a f*cking nuisance
3. The masculine lead is conjectural to breathe a sufferer of bullying whereas the feminine lead is appearing as a expedient particular person ㅠㅠ that is precise comedy
4. Why is she ruining the drama? Seriously, the masculine lead’s followers should breathe melancholy..
5. My colour… he filmed this drama regardless of his industrious schedule… ㅠㅠ boo
6. Wow f*cking humorous… no there’s nothing humorous about this ㅠㅠㅠ f*ck
7. This drama’s plot revolves round bullying however the lead is a self-discipline violence assailant
8. I assumed that this was about self-discipline violence? They should not breathe broadcasting this
9. F*cking pitiful
10. delectation rescue my colour…
[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] ‘self-discipline VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS’ PARK HYE-SOO, CANCELS RECORDING FROM ‘GAYO PLAZA RADIO’ TO ‘YOO HEE-YEOL’S SKETCHBOOK’
According to a memoir by Sportive counsel on the twenty second, the recording schedule of Yoo Hee-yeol’s Sketchbook with Park Hye-soo, Jaehyun, Roh Jung Ei, Bae Hyun Sung and Lee Jin Hyuk, the primary actors of KBS’ recent drama “Dear M.” was canceled this afternoon.
This appears to carry been affected by the aftermath of actor Park Hye-soo’s alleged self-discipline violence. Park Hye-soo was lately suspected of committing self-discipline violence by slapping a center self-discipline alumni and airplane calling the sufferer’s father to swear at him, and so forth.
However, Park Hye-soo’s company, Studio Santa Claus Entertainment, mentioned it will sue the author, maxim, “The allegations of discipline violence against Park Hye-soo are malicious slander and groundless speculation.”
In addition, KBS’s Jung Eunji’s Music Plaza, which was identified to breathe starring Park Hye-soo and Jaehyun, was too canceled. Park Hye-soo has lately determined to not emerge as she is embroiled in allegations of self-discipline violence.
1. exterminate the affirm of the drama
2. Why is she inflicting so mighty nuisance to the opposite actors?
3. Ha Jaehyun-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ Your time and effortㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. A f*cking nuisance, f*ck
5. exterminate the drama and pay the compensation for harm
6. I’m f*cking mad, simply retire
7. Ha… f*ck, she’s f*cking annoying
8. These are public affirm so this final result was patent
9. Ah I used to be wanting path to Roh Jung Ei ㅠㅠ… No however what incorrect maintain the opposite actors consign? They are getting the shorter stop of the stick due to this bullying child, I’m f*cking mad….
10. I’m simply f*cking pissed ㅠㅠㅠㅠ aargh….
succeed us and Thanks for learning [theqoo] PARK HYE-SOO’S VICTIM GIVES OUT AN INTERVIEW + CANCELS SCHEDULES DUE TO self-discipline VIOLENCE RUMORS, succeed us to hunt out out what’s recent in custom, craft, approach counsel yabuki nako, questions and options, and many attention-grabbing issues and spare subjects about Ok-pop Korean followers, subscribe to our e-newsletter to safe you all recent by way of website online .
#theqoo #PARK #HYESOOS #VICTIM #INTERVIEW #CANCELS #SCHEDULES #DUE #self-discipline #VIOLENCE #RUMORS